The InnoTech Centre at the South West College has been commissioned by Mid Ulster District Council to deliver the new “Mid Ulster Engineering Innovation Programme” developed to support growth in Mid Ulster’s engineering sector through stimulating innovation.
The Programme will deliver FREE specialist one-to-one innovation support from the InnoTech Centre of up to 8 days to 18 businesses to assist them to:
- Embed innovation within their business to develop new products, processes and/or services,
- Increase sales; and
- Create new jobs
Businesses will be selected for support through a competitive process and the Programme will CLOSE once all 18 places are filled. To find out how this Programme could help your business innovate and how to apply please
Tel: 028 82 255223 or Email: Clodagh.firstname.lastname@example.org
This Programme is funded by Mid Ulster District Council and delivered by South West College InnoTech Centre.
Businesses accepted onto the Programme will receive:
- A detailed Innovation Audit to assess their innovation and business improvement needs and outline recommendations for the type of assistance to be provided under this Programme
- Up to 8 days one-to-one innovation consultancy support to improve their innovative capacity and stimulate opportunities for job creation, increased productivity and competitiveness
- A bespoke Action Plan outlining guidance on how their business can access further innovation support services and embed innovation within their business
- A free half day Engineering Innovation Seminar
This is a highly subsidised and competitive programme that will deliver FREE specialist one-to-one innovation support that will assist businesses to
- Embed innovation and improve their capacity for growth and development
- Development new products, processes and services for improved competitiveness
- Access further business funding support to improve innovation capability and success
- Develop the necessary knowledge to drive job creation and turnover growth through innovation
- Overcome the technical skills barriers preventing the business from innovating
IS YOUR BUSINESS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
To be eligible to apply, businesses should be:
- Located in the Mid Ulster District Council area;
- Actively trading;
- Not in receipt of, or eligible to receive, similar assistance from elsewhere;
- Applicants must confirm if they received support from the previous Mid Ulster Engineering Programme, and how support requested from this Programme will be additional to that.
The Programme Delivery Agent is South West College InnoTech Centre. For more information, or if you would like further guidance on how to complete this Form please Tel: 028 82 255223 or Email: Clodagh.email@example.com