If your business is Electronics, Software and ICT… InnoTech offers the expertise that enables you to unlock innovation and creativity through technology and advanced management practice. Innovation can help bring new ideas to fruition and allow you to take that quantum leap forward.
Innovation thinking in Electronics, Software and ICT has evolved. Innovation is as likely to come from users as from formal R&D programmes. Innovation can destroy old ways of working. It is subversive, challenging, rewarding. Adopting new technology in Electronics, Software and ICTs can transform your organisation. You. Thinking. Creating. Doing.
We specialise in researching and designing technologies and equipment across electronics, engineering, software, communications and media industries. Our work to date covers services and products for process, electronic, engineering and virtual learning platforms. Synergies with our Design and Sustainability strands provide a unique level of specialist expertise.
As part of an international network, InnoTech is exposed to the latest thinking and practicein research and development. InnoTech acts as a catalyst for organisations wishing to adopt innovation to achieve a competitive advantage in the marketplace. We transfer international expertise to local business and industry, and provide specialist mentoring and assistance and practical technological support.
The term best practice is much overused, but it truly describes the technological knowledge and management solutions we bring to industrial problems to drive adoption of leading edge Electronics, Software and ICT.
Our team comprises highly skilled specialists in industrial electronics, digital systems, database development, software engineering, software testing, web design and development, e-commerce, web portals, 3D virtual learning environmentsVLEs), and content management.
In driving innovation diffusion and technology adoption, we offer support and mentoring to businesses and entrepreneurs. A critical success factor is enhanced professional relationships and networks. That means us, working alongside SMEs, developing solutions that meet your needs.
- Electronic schematics and circuits design. Concept to prototype with built in validation and testing for system design, schematic generation, printed circuit board (PCB) layout and production.
- SMART systems and sensor integration.
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) applications.
- Industrial Electronic control system design.
- High-tech equipment for PLC and scada training.
- Software development for various databases including Oracle platform in PHP/SQL/PLSQL language.
- Software development for handheld devices such as personal digital assistant (PDAs) and various mobile phone platforms e.g. Apple iPhone.
- Web development using various types of content management systems and building E-commerce websites using the latest functionality methods and techniques.
- Website advertising and marketing tools.
- Research and Development of 3D virtual learning environments.
- Advice on Intellectual Property Rights including IP protection, patenting and licensing.
- Advice on CE marking.
- Continuous professional development and bespoke training in Electronics, Software or ICT with flexible delivery options.