InterTrade Ireland Fusion Programme
Product development and innovation is at the heart of growth but often needs costly technology support. Fusion can provide that support by helping to fund a high calibre science, engineering or technology graduate and partnering you with South West College.
The graduate is employed by you and is based in your company throughout the project (12-18) with mentoring from the College and InterTrade Ireland FUSION Consultant.
18 Months support package – worth up to £44,250 | 58,700 typically in the area of new product/service development.
12 Months support project – worth up to £31,000 | 41,100 typically in the area of process improvement.
Am I eligible?
To qualify for financial support through the FUSION programme your business must meet the following criteria:-
- A manufacturing or tradable services company located on the island of Ireland (Northern or Republic of Ireland)
- Financially viable
- 2 year trading history
- Understanding of and capacity of innovation
- Indigenous to the Island of Ireland
- 5-249 Full time employees
- Able to demonstrate the need for InterTradeIreland FUSION technical support
- Able to demonstrate the capacity and commitment to support a FUSION project at Senior Management Level.
- On average each company taking part in the fusion programme benefits from over £1 million worth of sales or efficiency savings in the three years following the project.
- Develops or improves products, processes or services.
- Streamlines business processes to increase efficiency and performance
- Develops and implements new technologies systems or processes.
- Improves capabilities in innovation, design and technology
- Reduces Costs
- Increases Sales