InnovateUs aims to encourage and promote opportunities for businesses and FE colleges
to work together. In particular, the focus of the programme is to enable small businesses, with fewer than 50 employees, to acquire the skills necessary to engage in innovation activities.
By gaining these skills, small businesses can then exploit innovative opportunities or undertake additional forms of innovation, which will contribute to growth and development.
Skills Focus aims to support, promote and facilitate collaborative working between business
and FE colleges in order to provide tailored skills provision to small to medium sized enterprises with less than 250 employees. The purpose of Skills Focus is to meet business needs by increasing the skills levels of the existing workforce to level 2 and above qualifications.
How it works
As the Employer Support Programme is delivered through the FE colleges, a college representative will initially meet with your company to:
- establish what innovation activity or training activity your business wishes to undertake,
- develop and deliver a bespoke training solution to address your identified skills deficit.
The Employer Support Programme has been designed with the needs of the small to medium sized business in mind and as such offers a flexible training solution in terms of times, class size and also the location of delivery, which can take place within your workplace or at the college.
Who can apply?
InnovateUs – Employers and businesses with less than 50 employees based in Northern Ireland.
Skills Focus – Employers and businesses with less than 250 employees based in Northern Ireland.
- A tailored training solution designed to meet the needs of your business
- Flexible training delivery, either in your workplace or at the college
- The opportunity to acquire accredited qualifications
- A more productive, skilled workforce
- Increased innovation and growth within your business.
For further information about the Employer Support Programme Process, please visit the Website or contact Nicola Quinn.
E: Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 028 8225 5223 |