Build your competitive edge
Access expertise and innovation
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) support UK businesses wanting to improve their competitiveness, productivity and performance, by accessing the knowledge and expertise available within UK Universities and Colleges.
KTP is a three way collaboration between the company, the college and a recent graduate (associate) working on an innovative project that is strategic to the growth of the organisation. Projects can last between 1 and 3 years and are funded up to 67% for an SME or 50% for a large organisation.
Company benefits include:
- Access to experts who can help take your business forward and increase your competitive advantage
- Full-time qualified people to spearhead new projects
- Innovative solutions to help your business grow
- Development of your business for today’s market
- Improvement of your performance/business operations
Businesses taking part in KTP achieve on average:
- A one-off increase in profits of £86,000
- More than £930,000 increase in profits after completion
- An investment in plant and machinery of £330,000
For further information about the Knowledge Transfer Partnership Process, please visit the KTP Website or contact Julie Anderson.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 028 8225 5223 | http://ktp.innovateuk.org/